WrestleMania 30 kicked off the digital period for the WWE, being the primary pay-per-view to stream on the WWE Community. That period has ended, asis the place to stream WWE content material. The WWE Community has “gone darkish” within the US, which implies WWE followers will want a Peacock subscription and all different stay WWE pay-per-views from this level on.
WWE Fastlane,, was the trial run. The occasion was broadcasted on each the WWE Community and Peacock. On April 4, the WWE Community was successfully deactivated for US customers. The Corridor of Fame and had been each on Peacock too. However WrestleMania 37 is actually the large one.
All the Community’s content material — which is a number of content material — will transition to Peacock by the tip of August, and Peacock is now the place to look at all stay WWE pay-per-view occasions. Once more: All of that is for US viewers solely. For everybody else, it is WWE Community as ordinary.
Can I switch my WWE Community subscription to Peacock?
Sadly, there shall be no computerized transferal of subscription, so you are going to have to do that the old style method: By taking 45 seconds to enroll to a brand new streaming service.
Peacock has three tiers: Free, Premium ($5) and Premium Plus ($10). For WWE pay-per-views, you may have to purchase in to a Premium account. That is some excellent news, as you may discover such a subscription is half the month-to-month price of the WWE Community. In the meanwhile there’s some even higher information, as NBC is($2.50 a month) particularly for WWE Community subscribers.
Some WWE content material is coming to Peacock Free, too. That features actuality exhibits like Whole Divas, Whole Bellas and Miz and Mrs., in addition to Uncooked Discuss and The Bump speak exhibits. NBC notes that “current in-ring content material” may even come to Peacock’s Free tier, nevertheless it’s unclear what which means at this level.
What is the WrestleMania week schedule?
WWE put out an intensive checklist of all the pieces that’ll air on Peacock between April 5 and April 11, which is when WrestleMania Evening 2 airs. You’ll be able to learn that right here, however under is a schedule of the essential occasions.
- Tuesday, April 6: Corridor of Fame 2020 and 2021 Induction Ceremonies (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Wednesday, April 7: (5 p.m PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Thursday, April 8: (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Saturday, April 10: WrestleMania 37 Evening 1 (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Sunday, April 11: WrestleMania 37 Evening 2 (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Sunday, April 11: Steve Austin’s Damaged Cranium Classes with AEW’s Chris Jericho (following WrestleMania evening 2)
Will all the WWE Community come to Peacock
Sure, however not at first. WWE Community content material filtered onto Peacock on March 18, with extra to be added. Beginning on March 18, Peacock has:
- Each pay-per-view occasion within the final calendar 12 months.
- Episodes of NXT the day after TV broadcast, episodes of Uncooked and SmackDown 30 days after TV broadcast.
- Current episodes of Steve Austin’s Damaged Cranium Classes, in addition to WWE Chronicle and WWE Icons.
- Choose documentaries, together with Undertaker: The Final Trip and episodes of WWE 24 and WWE Untold.
- Each previous WrestleMania.
NBC guarantees to get the remainder of the WWE Community’s content material by SummerSlam, so by the tip of August.
What if I do not stay within the US?
You do not have to fret! For now, at the least, the transfer solely results customers within the US. We’ll must see if WWE seeks related offers — NBC is reportedly paying WWE $1 billion for Community content material — in different international locations.