Nigeria’s stock exchange market posted losses at the end of today’s trading session, still settling with the bears after a week-long plunge in the past week. The All-Share Index decreased slightly by -0.1% to close at 38,287.58 from 38,324.07.
- Nigeria’s stock exchange market value currently stands at N19.98 Trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -4.92%.
- The market breadth closed negative at the start of the week as ROYALEX led 18 Gainers and ABCTRAN topped 17 Losers at the end of today’s session showing a bearish movement.
- ROYALEX up +9.68% to close at N0.68
- REGALINS up +8.82% to close at N 0.37
- CHIPLC up +7.84% to close at N0.55
- SOVRENINS up +7.69% to close at N0.28
- JAPAULGOLD up +7.55% to close at N0.57
- ABCTRANS down -9.76% to close at N0.37
- ENAMELWA down -9.75% to close at N16.20
- UAC-POP down -8.43% to close at N0.76
- JAIZBANK down -6.45% to close at N0.58
- COURTVILLE down -4.76% to close at N0.20
Nigeria’s stock market saw 5 bearish turns last week and began the week with a similar loss today. However, some experts remain optimistic about a recovery in the NGX ASI.
- Market sentiments trend bearish although speculators predict a recovery as 17 losers are matched by 18 winners.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.