The stock market posted another loss at the end of today’s trading session. The All-Share Index decreased slightly by -0.06% to close at 38,233.68 from 38,256.76.
- The stock exchange market value currently stands at N19.93 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -5.06%.
- The market breadth closed negative as JOHNHOLT led 20 Gainers, and 14 Losers was topped by FTNCOCOA at the end of today’s session.
1. JOHNHOLT up +9.68% to close at N0.68
2. VITAFOAM up +9.19% to close at N10.10
3. LASACO up +9.09% to close at N1.56
4. CILEASING up +8.52% to close at N4.84
5. LEARNAFRCA up +7.84% to close at N1.10
1. FTNCOCOA down -7.14% to close at N0.38
2. NPFMCRFBK down -5.66% to close at N1.68
3. FLOURMILL down -5.25% to close at N27.95
4. JAPAULGOLD down -1.75% to close at N0.56
5. WEMABANK down -1.72% to close at N0.57
- Market sentiments tend toward a bearish momentum as the NGX ASI closed with 20 Gainers and 14 Losers.
- Nairametrics however, advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties